Monday, August 06, 2007

CATCHING-UP: Part 1

Again, and it's been a few months already, all blogger's blogs have been blocked by the Chinese authorities for I don't exactly know what reason... SO, I take this opportunity to be back in Belgium for a few days to update you a bit on my Chinese life!

It's been almost a year now that I'm in Beijing... A year of friendships, new or ameliorated older ones, fascinating experiences, travel and professional enrichment! First for the Delegation of the EU Commission, now for something called this EU-China Trade Project! EU EU EU; Bruges has probably brain-washed me a bit!

I'd like to dedicate this post (I'll try to post another couple of them while I'm still in a free country) to all these friends that came to visit me... Arnoud, Maureen, Vic, Fabrice, Greg, Guena, Nico, Jojo, Liu Yan, Jess, Natasha, Marie! It was amazing to see you in Beijing this time!
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home